Re: [MV] M35A2 Master Cyl

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 18:29:31 PST

joe i almost forgot something if your m/cyl has been replaced before it
may have two auxiliary ports near the outlet fitting at least one of the
plugs will have to be removed to allow the cyl to slide back far enough
to remove the hole in the cross member is not big enough for this style
of casting also i changed mine without dropping the air pak this job is
a bear!!
Rich Burrell