Mil-Veh's help...not hurt

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 18:52:09 PST

Hey Gang......

I'm keeping a record of every minute this year to make a pitch for mil-vehs
and lifting the import freeze. Might be something you would like join in on
and at some point we'll total up our public events and our fund raisers.
This will be submitted to my Congressman for lobbying on our behalf. If you
have contributed to good PR, send it my way and I will keep a record. It
couldn't hurt! Might even make a web site dedicated to such things?

Special events starting off early this year, going to be a good year for
showing for mil-vehs.

This weekend...

Boy Scout Jamboree... fund raiser

Display Surplus Store super sale.... C.O.R.P.- Mt. Impact Co.: Mil-Vehs,
including my SUMB and Ferret display

Last weekend...

Ferret display and rides, fund raiser for fire victims, went really well too.

Keep em rollin.......

Jack Lee