Re: [MV] M35A2 altenators

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 22:04:09 PST

>Why not have the one you have rebuilt? Most decent alternator and
>starter shops should be able to do this.

Yea, or if you destroyed the bearings, just replace the bearings.
Alternator bearings are some of the cheapest (cost speaking) that you can
get. For example a common bearing for auto sized alternators (6205 I think
it is) I can get from an auto electric rebuilder for about $1 where as the
same bearing from a bearing distributor would be $6.

je