Re: [MV] 5 Ton Wrecker Towing Capacity Question

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 16:19:45 PST

I posted all I know about it in my original question except for the NSN of 2320010478754. If you go
to the DRMS web page at http://www.drms.com/servlet/fplusq?niin=010478754 it lists it as having a
240 horsepower diesel with a 5 speed auto tranny which is what I thought they used in the M54 series
trucks that got reconditioned in to the M8xx series but I'm not sure. I can't remember what engine
came in the M9xx series to know for sure what it is. Got any clues?

Thanks,
Bryan