Re: [MV] Ebay coils auction

From: Alan Bowes (inbox@todacosa.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 16:13:34 PST

There are a number of coils that are interchangeable in terms of their physical
size. However, the primary resistance values can vary. 6-ohm and 12-ohm values are
the most typical. Check the primary resistance on a known-good coil for your
vehicle (with wires disconnected) and have the seller check the coils for matching
values (or at least something close).

Alan