Re: [MV] MV security: Brake pedal lock?

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Sun Apr 02 2000 - 20:12:57 PDT

Mark,
            I have a friend who rigged a elec. controlled valve to his brake
system on a '53 Ford pickup. He would pump up the brakes and flip toggle
switch. This would lock the brakes until the switch was turned off. Of
course, this would lead to brake "freeze" up if parked for a long period of
time. M274 drivers know all about this. This might not work on your vehicle,
but when I saw it I thought it was a neat idea. Just thought I'd throw that
in. Keith