Re: [MV] MV security: Brake pedal lock?

From: Patricia Gibbons (wa6ube@tactical-link.com)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 06:24:04 PDT

FWIW, I have an M37 that has had it's mechanical fuel
pump replaced with an electric one.

For added security, I have installed a hidden switch that supplies
power to the electric fuel pump.

Even if someone figures out how to jump start the vehicle, the engine
will only run for about 30 seconds and then die without the fuel pump
operating..

Trish

--
Patricia E. Gibbons & Carla Satra
Tactical Link Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: James Shanks <n1vbn@bit-net.com> To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 2:45 AM Subject: Re: [MV] MV security: Brake pedal lock?