[MV] Bridge Training Kits FS

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 12:40:13 PDT

List,
I have six (6) Korean War era Engineers Bridge Training Kits. A total of
twenty-four (24) large boxes that contain all sorts of components that
deal with the erection of a pontoon bridge. Some of the rubber ponton
boats, at least 1-1/2 ft. long, are still in their original wrapping. There's
metal boats, miniature anchors, treadle plates, all neatly packaged in
the boxes. There are four boxes to a kit. I doubt any kits are 100%
complete, but there's enough stuff here to make several complete
ones. There's a couple of manuals in there, too. I've seen individual
boxes sell for $125 each and I've never seen a 4-box kit offered. I'm
open for offers. I will negotiate a better price if the buyer can pick
them up here in southern New Jersey, though they can be palletized
and shipped via truck. I've considered E-bay, but I'd rather not get
involved in that. Any parts missing will be some of the small pieces.
The main components are all there, but there's a tremendous amount
of screws and stuff in the kits.
Joe Young
MVtrucker@aol.com