Info on M936A2 5 ton wrecker and M345 trailer wanted

From: John Doherty (jdoherty@hiwaay.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 22:58:56 PDT

I've been trying to locate jpegs or gifs of both the M936A2 5 Ton wrecker,
and the M345 20T trailer, with no luck. Does anybody out there know of any
location with any, or have any personally? Line art would work too.

Does anybody know the correct manual numbers on the M345 Trailer? The NSN?
The deck height from ground? The dimensions of the bed?

Does anybody have any experience with one of these trailers? Good points,
bad points?

I'm trying to determine if the trailer will accommodate my needs. The truck
I already own.