M38 kit for sale

From: Tom Woodburn (twoodburn@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 22:45:47 PDT

I have two M38's for sale that when completed should be one very nice m38 and
one runner.
Jeep number one has an above average body with matching numbers and lots of small
nickel and dime parts still in tack. The bad news is the motor is stuck.
Jeep number two is disassembled down to the frame, with the frame all ready
sand blasted and painted. The body is not pretty but there are many boxes of
new parts, Nos parts, and original parts. Most if not all of the hard to find parts are
here.
The price is $4000 firm for both There are at least $2000 in new parts.
They are located in southern Indiana, one hour northeast of Louisville Kentucky.
You will have many questions, I will answer a few email questions but calling to ask
questions
is much faster 812 265 2777.
Pictures are snail mail only after we talk on the phone.
Delivery to Aberdeen Proving Ground (May 18-20) or Findlay Ohio (May 19-20) is
possible but not for free.
A sampling of the parts would be .....
Excellent frame completely stripped and painted
all bearings and seals for the front end
all brake system parts new with drums blasted and painted
all steering parts new and\or blasted and painted
nos 24 volt starter, generater, distributor
head light gaskets nos
Nos bumperetts
Nos Pintal hitch
completed set spring shackle bolts\brushings
Nos drivers seat
unrestored cowling battery box still in body
unrestored underhood battery box
the list goes on and on
Thanks for now
Tom Woodburn