[MV] Enigma picture

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 02:03:33 PDT

At 14.29 03/04/00 +0100, TIM wrote:

>I have a photo of the stolen enigma machine if anyone is interested.
>
>Regards
>
>Tim

Apr 4 2000

Tim
Of course, I am interested! Can you send it in jpg format? Thanks!
The theft is important: the Italian TV News, yesterday at 1.oo p.m.,
showed it. I was at the cafeteria at work, as usual a bit too far, and I
explained to my colleagues the importance of the ENIGMA machine decoder.
Regards,

Raimondo - M.V.PA. 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best
handmade original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)