Re: [MV] Info M345 trailer wanted

From: R. C . Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 23:27:15 PDT

The 345 has a deck length of about 23 feet as I recall. Kind of a heavy
beast and you will definitely know it is there when you are towing it behind
a wrecker ( which aren't the most powerful truck to start with ). A 20 foot
mil-van will fit quite nicely on it though and I put a 12 foot radio shelter
on mine when I went out for Y2K. Lots of "porch" room out back.