NAPA belts for Saracen (woo-HOO! Found one!)

From: Jim/Julia (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 12:07:27 PDT

There is some difficulty associated with locating fan belts for a
Saracen. They are wide, thick, and short. Not much uses belts, like
those. Well, good news: the local NAPA store was able to run one down.
Cost me $13.09. Can't beat that with a stick.
    Bottom line: NAPA turns out to be as good or better than any other
source I could locate on the web, including McMaster. I can't say if all
NAPA stores can do such a good job. The one I used was in Carnation, WA.

    Jim