Help ! on Military Paint

From: CAPTFINS@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 15:57:51 PDT

Hi MV Fans,

Great List! There is a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience contributed , very enjoyable to read !

I recently bought a 53' m37 hard top , painted red inside and yellow outside. Very ugly! I am going to use my truck for trail riding and surf fishing at the New Jersey shore. I just bought an olive drab soft top. I am not doing a frame off authentic restoration. I would like to paint it "desert tan" low lustre or flat . Can anyone tell me where to buy this type of paint? Any help or feed back would be appreciated.

Tom in NJ