Re: [MV] NAPA belts for Saracen (woo-HOO! Found one!)

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 10:02:08 PDT

> Bottom line: NAPA turns out to be as good or better than any other
> source I could locate on the web, including McMaster. I can't say if all
> NAPA stores can do such a good job. The one I used was in Carnation, WA.
>
> Jim

You're right, Jim!!!!!!!
        I have a friend who owns a NAPA store. He has helped me cross
reference all kinds of parts for mules. The key is finding a small store,
who is willing to help, and buying ALL your parts there. If you pay a little
more, you make up for it in help. Just thought I'd give a little credit
where due.
Keith
10 mules
1 CONEX
1 M100
1 "hybrid" tilt bed trailer with Dolly Set axle