Want To Buy A M35A2

From: TACO6513@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:23:22 PDT

Hello Group,

How is everyone? I plan to purchase a M35A2 within the next 18 months or so.
I have been searching and calling dealers to gather some ballpark figures on
these truck. I have found 3 dealers in Oklahoma and one in Texas that are
within driving distance. Does the Group have any pointers on what to look for
in buying M35A2?
Things to watch out for? How to judge how much the truck is worth? I will
love any help to make a better decision. As I will probably have only one
chance to buy a good one. Thanks for the great reading.
Lee
West Oklahoma