Re: [MV] DUKW

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:24:03 PDT

Yes, it has been done by a group of DUKW owners called "les amis du amphibs"
on more than one occasion, but remember it is the busiest shipping lane in
the world, so all alone in a DUKW could be risky.....if you are thinking of
coming to Beltring, right now we are in discussion with P&O Stena Line for a
discounted car ferry ticket.
NIGE