Re: [MV] DUKW (YAK)

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 08:12:09 PDT

Geoff Winnington-Ball wrote:

>Richard Notton wrote:
>> The waiver permitting simply driving off a French beach onto a British
one was
>> rescinded early 1945. . . . . . . . . .
>
>Funny, I would have thought that waiver to have been rescinded in early
1067....

No, much later, we needed to bring in reinforcments and war chariots
(compulsory MV content) well into the 1100s ;-)

Ron the Frog, on the sunny banks of the Paraguay River.

      Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls ...
      If thou art in the bathtub, it tolls for thee.
   -- http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati/ --