Re: [MV] Bows

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 09:12:12 PDT

Brian,

I'll tell you the same thing I told that other guy who
asked.

Make the bows fit the canvas you have in your hand.

That way at least you'll have a cover even if you do
get the right bows and they don't fit the canvas you
have.

The M-135 is an odd-ball, its bed is 8" narrower than
the 211, that means it has to have shorter top bows
but can "maybe" use the same vertical pieces.

I lucked out in finding a top for my M-135 that fit
perfectly as far as the sides go but it was 2' too
long, so I cut it down and lost 2' of moldy canvas!

I had one for a pattern, it had leather straps, where
the newer ones had webbing.

Joe