warning !!!!

From: pendleto@usit.net
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 17:27:54 PDT

    A fellow list member sent me a e-mail with a worm. It is the
WScript/Kak.worm
and it DOES NOT come through as an attachment or .exe The First warning I
got was a box that said "this message contains an Active X control that was
not safe." And that system was set not to run these controls .When I tried
to print ,my anti-virus program detected it and deleted the message.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA#17657