Re: [MV] HELP!! (with engine rebuild)

From: David (davejodi@epix.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 10:01:53 PDT

This is what I love about this list: Ask and ye shall receive

You also learn alot with this hobby:

I learned that the jam nut I spent several hours looking for is called a
PAL nut.

I learned that they are available mail-order for $.18 each.

I learned that you learn alot by doing things yourself.

I have learned it is always cheaper in the long run to go ahead and buy
the correct tool.

I have learned that while it is not always cheaper to do it yourself, it
can be more fun.

Mark sent these links to help me in my search:

> http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/tmp/PalNut.gif
>
> This entry is on page 89 of their catalog. They have a web page with
> online ordering (but no pictures) at:
>
> http://www.aircraft-spruce.com

Dave in PA