Re: [MV] 300 M-38 unused offerd for sale

From: John Doherty (jdoherty@hiwaay.net)
Date: Sun Apr 09 2000 - 10:23:16 PDT

A while back, I ran across a site by Ballistica Maximus Corp. They listed
new, made in India, licensed by Willys, jeeps for sale. Catch was they were
for export only, in quantities of 300. They also listed the M151 rebuilds
by SportVee. New bodies built around military surplus rebuilt running gear.
I think that those also had a minimum order of some 300.

I might have some of the details wrong, but it sure sounds similar. You
might want to check it out for yourselves.

John