[MV] MVtrucker's new site

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 08:18:34 PDT

Liters,
America On Line made changes that now prevent me from editing home
and other pages that I created using AOL 3.0, so I had to upgrade my
puter system. I have created a couple of pages and the home page has
a link to my old site map so the pages can still be viewed, it's just that
the truck pics and info might be outdated. All of the trucks I have on hand
are not shown on my new page.
So, check out my new AOL Home Page at:
                     http://hometown.aol.com/mvtrucker/home.html
I also have the domain name Joe Young site at: joeyoung.com
Joe Young (MVtrucker)
Joe Young, Inc.