Dummy ammunition

From: Jim Webster (jimweb@simonides.prestel.co.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 05:04:27 PDT

To all those whose who ordered dummy ammunition for their vehicles from
us. The Container left Monday and you should have your items within a
month.

One small anomaly we had orders for two full loads for M5 Stuart and can
only find one order address. The gun group seem to have lost the details
so could both people, assuming they are on this list, please contact me.
If I hear nothing by the time the container arrives then the load is
available to the first person who wants it.

We are now taking orders for next winters production phase and can also
now supply dummy ammunition for the M42 Duster/Bofors [40mm] as well

--
TTFN
Jim