Re: [MV] Traveling to Italy looking for

From: Vittorio Argento (vargento@lcnet.it)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 10:21:57 PDT

Hi from Italy. I've found your message only now. I'll try to find out some
addresses but I don't know if I'll be able to sent this addresses before your
leaving. Anyway you can call me at my cellular phone: 03355793458. I live in Rome
and I'll try to help you. BTW, I'm looking for very rare MB's items like canvas
top, front bumper, tools, small part of the skid plate and so on. I've everything
for my 43 MB, but I'm still looking for spares.
Vittorio Argento