radios for M35A2s

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 23:37:35 PDT

hello list
i am completely ignorant when it comes to military radios, but i am
thinking of installing a radio in my deuce its a 1971. so my question is
what radio equipment is correct for my truck for current mil use? i saw
a radio mount in a M35A2 for sale and it does not look the same as most
of what i have seen on ebay or military swap meets. also antenna types
there are so many what's correct? any info would be great
Richard Burrell
mvpa #20227
1971 M35A2 w/w
1953 M35