Re:[MV] Land Rover Lightweight question.

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 03 1999 - 20:58:42 PST

>Ladies and Gentlemen,
>
>I would be most grateful if any of you with experience of the British Army
>Land Rover Lightweight could send me their experiences, good and bad, and
>any opinions as to the practicality of using one as a daily driver and any
>notes as to it's handling characyeristics.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>Gavin

I maintained a unit for a doctor for 5 years that he was using as a daily
driver and expedition vehicle on his time off.No complaints if regular
maintaince is done and good parts(usually genuine factory)are used.He had
the 24 volt system and left eveything stock.Some of the parts are pricey though.
Andre a.k.a.King Landy