Mule Parts

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 13:26:15 PDT

Hello! After an extended breal, I'm getting back into the mule restoration
game, and will give the M-37 a little rest for the time being.

The Mule needs the following, and before I approach the big-name suppliers, I
wanted to check with the folks who might have the odd extra componant that they
didn't know what to do with anyway.

I need the following:

The pedals, arms, and attachments that go in the foot basket (got the basket
itself, but need everything else)
Seat superstructure (frame, mounts, everything BUT the foam and canvas)
Tow arm
Tires, flaps, tubes

and possibly a new engine...

Thanks...