M35A2's must go!

From: Eric Kozowski (eric@svjava.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 12:20:50 PDT

I'm losing my storage space and _must_ sell my M35A2s. The are located
in Portland, OR. All have a clean Oregon title. Pictures can be seen
at http://www.svjava.com/~kozowski/m35/

1966 Kaiser Jeep M35A2. Turbo diesel, 5 speed with 2 speed transfer case,
Sprague automatic front end, hard top, good rubber, spare, grille screen,
seat belts. Left front fender rusted through. Right front fender rusty.
New, correct, 6TL batteries. This truck is a great buy, if you don't mind
some rust. $3750

1968 Kaiser Jeep M35A2. Turbo diesel, 5 speed with 2 speed transfer case,
cab heater, air shift front end, hard top, good rubber, spare, grille
screen, seat belts, windshield washer, no rust, excellent shape. $4750

1971 AM General M35A2 w/ winch. Turbo diesel, 5 speed with 2 speed
transfer case, cab heater, air shift front end, hard top, air ride seat,
good rubber, spare, seat belts, some minor rust. $4750

All trucks run great and have troop seats/cargo racks. They all have
clean Oregon titles.

All three trucks can be purchased as a package for $12,000.

Located Portland, OR

The first truck sold includes a set of tire chains and an operator's
manual and engine manuals. The tire chains are worth several hundered
dollars.

The second truck sold includes an operator's manual.

You can contact me at (503)803-1732 or email me at eric@svjava.com

--
Eric Kozowski
Portland, OR