Oil samples testing and prices etc.

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 21:39:49 PDT

All my engines get a once a year sampling. I send the sample to
Blackstone Labs If they are off the chart they call me pronto and
advise.... $16 plus $1.32 postage to get sample there... call for a kit
and they send it in three days-fill out the form get a sample of engine-
transmission - or differential and send it in.... use your credit
card.... what could be easier ....DiRT Mailing List for Dodge Ram Trucks
gets a discount of $2 ..... Their phone number is 1-219-744-2380
Their address is 4929 South Lafayette Street Fort Wayne, Indiana 46806
First class operation and paperwork analysis is comprehensive. They also
test for Antifreeze in oil.....[God forbid that happens to anyone].....
and it is included in the deal. The test sample kit is two bottles one
inside a plastic bag and I silicone/tape the top on to insure no leaks
in the postage.....best bang for the buck.... If you missed
Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot you got another chance in Oct.
Funny- a lot of MV vendors sold out of merchandise-could this mean that
the hobbie is getting larger????

'92 Dodge Diesel -'72 AMG 6X6 Deuce -'97 454/425 Pathmaker
Airboat-'87 BAJA Fish and Ski and more time/money/toys than I know what
to do with....Ain't America Great!!!