Re: [MV] References for .50 and .30 cal MG's

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 10:00:13 PDT

I don't have their catalog in front of me right now, but check out Vintage Video.
I know they have maint. & use videos for the Thomson & others. I seem to remember
at least one or two videos dealing with the .30 & .50 Even if they don't have
that, you still may want to check out their "Nothing But Jeeps" video. It's a
great collection of footage of WW2 jeeps. I also have their 4 video set of WW2
Mounted Cavalry training videos. It's a very interesting study in the last
perceived use of the Cavalry.

Later,
Brian Mead