M35A2 Fuel Pump

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 18:17:33 PDT

Got my M35A2C home from drmo and trying to get everything going. Found that
the fuel pump was not working due to a blown fuse under the little cap that
the plug goes into. Looks like the wire that feeds down to the pump had
rubbed thru the insulation and had been taped up. I am assuming that it
rubbed thru again. I get about 3 ohms on the pump and it was a 30A fuse.
Does this sound right? What should the running current of the pump be?

Next I need to tackle the brakes, the pedal goes to the floor and there is a
large amount of liquid spilled on the right front tire which does not seem
to be oil. Any hints anyone might have?

Thanks,

je