US Army Handbook 1939-1945

From: DerykWalker@cs.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 20:35:02 PDT

I would like to thank the person, whose name I have lost, for the tip about
buying the "US Army Handbook 1939-1949" from Barnes and Noble. My local store
did not have one but they kindly ordered it from another store. The cost of
$9.98 reduced from an original $24.95 makes it an interesting edition for
newcomers to the MV scene such as myself. As a Brit in the USA it also helps
because I was brought up not knowing much about the US Army and its
equipment. Nice to see, for me, that it was written by a Brit - hands across
the sea and all that good stuff.

TTFN

Deryk Walker
1944 WC-56 Dodge Command Car