Bedford OY Chassis or Parts Wanted

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 00:05:23 PDT

Hi List

I need to make some repairs to my Bedford OY Chassis - Ideally I would like
to replace the cross member on the chassis that the back end of the cab sits
on. In addition I am missing the rear 12ins of the chassis - mine having
been cut down when the vehicle was converted post war into a tipper.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me with these items.

Many thanks

Tim