Re: [MV] Re-cap on home air compressors...

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 12:24:48 PDT

Bill

I got tired of waiting for my 5 hp, two stage with an 80 gallon tank. I picked up an Ingersol Rand 175cfm compressor with 3 jack hammers at an auction for $1,400 US. This thing has a 3 cylinder Duetz diesel and a screw compresser. It has a lunette eye hitch, so I use my MB to move it around the driveway. It puts out more air than I could ever possibly use. Get the biggest air compresser that you can afford for sand blasting.

Dave Fillman
45 MB