I bought the wrong book..

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 20:31:52 PDT

Well, while at Bookstar, Barry found a small thick book
titled "Armored Fighting Vehicles" which bills itself as a
"..compendium of the most important and influential military
vehicles that have been in service since WWI..." by Philip
Trewhitt [a Barnes & Noble book]. Thinking this was the book
mentioned on this list earlier, he bought it for me. Each
vehicle contains a short paragraph of interesting points,
and a chart of crew, weight, dimensions, etc. For 10 bucks,
I thought it would be great to take to shows as a reference
book. Now I need to get the right book....
Lisa