Site visit report: Joe Youngs Yard

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 13:56:53 PDT

Hey All:

I had the good fortune to get down to Joe Young's yard/office/shop over the
weekend, and I am compelled to report that if you are considering a deuce,
call him. He has probably 15 trucks, one better than the next.

I spent about 2 hours poring over the trucks, making notes for the
restoration of my shop van and the vehicles he has on the lot were sharp.
One of the most striking was an ex US Navy M35A2 in great shape with the
additional lifting shackles that you find on the USMC stuff.

Hank Fackovec
M109A2
M37
M718