Kettenkrad is on the road

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 14:09:32 PDT

Very good news!
My Kettenkrad #2 is now registrated for legal use on public roads
and I've already done more than 200 km (125 miles) with it.

There is still some work to do, but the vehicle runs better and
better. My wife likes riding on the back seat and we are driving
with it to our pub each Thursday.

If you are interested, have a look at my Kettenkrad homepage,
http://www.kettenkrad.de

I've added some new pictures.

Best regards from Germany and Happy Easter!
Andreas