Re: [MV] M35A2 specs

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 14:12:43 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Broad <invest@portsmouth-mann.com>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>
Date: 23 April 2000 10:34
Subject: [MV] M35A2 specs

>Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hmmmmm, I don't think either is appropriate for me, however.

>What mpg would you expect from an unladen Reo?

Not a lot, and don't be tempted with 1/5 of the price cherryade.

>What are the necessities of keeping one road-legal in the UK?

Pre '73 Historic vehicle used unladen, road tax and MoT (HGV "plate") exempt,
just tick the "declared MoT exempt" box on the V5 application, the V5 typing
Tracey or Bronwynn, as the case might be at the DVLC at Swansea doesn't know a
M35A2 from a (ex) BMW mini. (Oh, Rover 100 if you must.)

Date of manufacture is important and you may need a formal letter from an IMPS
or MVT adjudicator to confirm the original date of manufacture being ex-mil.

>What license do I need?

"Driving."

Richard
(Southampton - England)