For Sale - M113 ACAV Kit

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 18:15:44 PDT

I have a complete, 4 station Armored Calvary Assault Vehicle Kit to fit
an M113. This kit was N.O.S., but stored outside for a year before I got
it 10 years ago. It's been inside since. Some surface rust.

It includes all of the components; The frontal armor, 4 vision block
shields, 2 pieces side armor, 1 front shield clamp assembly w/ webb
strap, 1 hatch modification latch, 1 forward periscope armor and armor
frame, for the forward .50 caliber position that attaches to the
commanders cupola, etc.

Additionally, the kit is complete with the three rear .30 cal. M60
armored stations , port, starboard and aft, which is a detachable
dovetaled mount that fastens to the rear compartment hatch in the open
position. The 3 stations are complete with the 2 side swivel mounts, 3
armor shields, (3 ea. - 6 total, M60 mounts, both the wing bolt adaptor
and quick disconnect platform styles), three restriction assemblies,
the complete dovetail assembly for the rear mounting bracket with the
bracket assembly and all the correct clamp assemblies with the webbing
straps, etc. $3,750. plus motor freight and U.P.S. for the small parts.
If intereste, email me and I will call you to answer your questions.
Thanks, Tom