Gas Rationing Coupons WII

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Sun Apr 23 2000 - 19:07:44 PDT

My wife came across these when cleaning out some old stuff we inherited. I
thought even though it ain't an MV it seems to me to (slightly) qualify. The
wife and I are wondering whether there worth anything. Opps!! Almost posted
this with attachments to the list.....what am I trying to do .....get myself
thrown off? If anyone would like to see the WWII ration coupons for
gas....coffee and sugar too!!!! Note my email address below.

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM