Re: [MV] Gas Rationing Coupons WII

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 04:43:59 PDT

Hi James,

I for 1 would love to see the pictures. I certainly think they are as
interesting as reading about repro parts to vehicles that never were a
military vehicle.

How about posting a message with an attachment. State up front that they
are support info, not veh pictures.

If someone does not want to read them, they can delete.

Tom McHugh, New Jersey
M38A1