www.gamvpa.org is now online

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 20:19:40 PDT

Howdy,
    I've just gotten the first version of the Georgia Military Vehicle
Preservation Society website online. It should start filling out over the next
couple of months, but for now, I've got the basics up there. Also some photos
from the South Pittsburg, Tn Swap Meet & Show.
    If you have any comments, criticisms, input, spelling corrections, or opinions
on the site, please email me.

thanks,
Brian Mead

http://www.gamvpa.org