DRMO-FSN

From: Robert D. Brooke (rdb18@csufresno.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 11:21:09 PDT

Is there any quick way to obtain the FSN's for the kind of stuff we are
all interested in?

I just took my first stab at searching the DRMS site, and was
overwhelmed with trying to use their search engine. I tried using HMMWV
as a test search and it didn't work.
I think I know that their are no HMMWV's for private sale to
individuals, but I think their search engine works best on FSN's, and
that is a pretty imposing list to start going down line by line.

Is there any easy and quick way to do this?

Bob Brooke