Re: [MV] M151A1 for sale

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 11:42:16 PDT

Tom
This is actually a pretty good price. They have been going for about $7000
or so out west. Very important to check on rust, though. I don't know if
stuff rusts out in New Jersey, but mutts are sensitive to rust.

The fording kit is a nice touch. The ROPS isn't exactly correct for the A1,
but the military may have put them in.

Good luck
Jason