DRMO Sales?

From: TACO6513@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 13:58:15 PDT

Hello All,

I went to DRMS.COM and put that I was an individual for the first choice.
Then clicked on "Property Search". Then search by "Geographic Zone". The
search number for "Federal Supply Class (FSC)" the number I entered was 2320
for the M35A2 series trucks. The bottom of this page you choose the
geographic location. These I entered "OKLAHOMA CITY OK" in the choices from
the left column and "RCP OKLAHOMA CITY OK" from the choices in the right
column. This search pulled up seven trucks. Here is a link to what I found <A

HREF="http://www.drms.com/htbin/public2.pl?FSC=2320&NIIN=&Name=&Date=&PIStatus
=A&S1=Z1&S2=Z2&S3=Z3&S4=Z4&S5=Z5&S6=Z6&ric7=PICKED&S7=SY3A&S8=Z8&S9=Z9&S10=Z10
&S11=Z11&S12=Z12&S13=Z13&ric14=PICKED&S14=S9WG">Product Search Form for the
General Public.</A> I called Oklahoma City DRMO office and was told that
these trucks were not for sale to the general public! I was told that I
needed a "IFB #" to bid on the truck. Is the DRMO in OKC giving me the run a
round? They told me they hardly ever sell a truck to the public in there
office. If I can't buy one of these trucks then why is the search pulling
them up?

Can anyone shed any light on this problem?

Thanks for the Help.
Lee Rhea
West Oklahoma