Adapter

From: James N. Butler (jimb@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 16:37:41 PDT

Hi List:
I have an electrical adapter assembly,part no. 8689393, Manufactured by
AMPCO and packaged 3/56. It has a no. G-744 on the package and seems to
be for a Diamond T 5ton 6X6 truck. The adapter is new in original
package. It has 6 slots on the rubber male end and a 12 slot female
circular end which is metal. It is 12 inches long and approx 2 ins in
diameter. Am willing to trade or sell as I have no use for this
adapter. Need MB or GPW adapter with 4 slots on male end.
Regards,
Jim