Central/South Texas MVs

From: The Jeep Dogs (jeepdogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 15:17:54 PDT

I am trying to determine how many folks we have on this list from the
central/south Texas area. The only ones I know of for sure are:

Dean Kellogg
Mike Towers
myself

I would like to hear from anyone else in the San Antonio area. I am
interested in simply getting a very loosely organized group together,
primarily to see what level of interests there is in military vehicles in
general as well as who wants to participate in activities and how much or
often.

>From the new MVPA directory, I know there are other MVPA members in the
area. I plan on mailing them a flyer also.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town next weekend during the Georgetown
airshow or I would be going to that.

Would also like to hear about any other scheduled events anyone may know
about in the area.

For those of you not in the area, sorry to have bothered you.

Jim Rice
San Antonio
'43 GPW
'42 IHC M-3L-4