Diamond-t WW2 M-968-a 4 ton 6x6

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 08:30:48 PDT

 Folks I have found in my favorite junkyard the front half of a Diamond -T 4
ton 6x6 Model 968-A . Many years ago the back end was converted to a logging
truck and there are some holes in the cab, BUT the cab forward is still
intact, EXCEPT the drivers door was removed. All gauges, Seat frames Hood,
fenders and everything from the back of the cab forward is still there,
including the small blackout lights on the fenders.
 If you are interested in anything, Contact me. Mark
 PS little to know rust!! just Rat the-t.