Re: [MV] Tires

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@conexion.com.py)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 16:07:38 PDT

soldat@uswest.net wrote:

>I am looking for 7.50 x 20 WWII type German tires. Was told
>that there was a NATO tread that was similar, but have been
>unable to confirm.
>
>Does anyone know of a source for either?

I have been told that one Mr. Vladimir Lehar / CZ-789 01, Zvole 121 / Czech
Republic sells Czech-made tyres to Nato (quasi Wehrmacht) pattern.

Good hunting,

Ron the Frog, under the rain on the banks of the Paraguay River.

About the most originality that any writer can hope to achieve honestly
is to steal with good judgment. -- Josh Billings
   -- http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati/ --